Director • Choreographer • Writer
- The Drowsy Chaperone
- Little Women, The Musical (Toledo premiere)
- Children of Eden
- Guys and Dolls
- Pirates of Penzance
- Crazy for You (NCL)
- The All Hands on Deck! Show
- Hello, Dolly!
- Call Me Madam
- Heroes (TaDa!)
- Annie Get Your Gun
- Annie (PMT)
- Anything Goes
- Temping! The Musical
"The musical within the comedy is ludicrously charming ... holding it all together is Jody Madaras' throwback choreography."
— Steve Parks • Newsday
"A crowd-pleaser with a show-stopping number 'Cold Feets,' a major highlight of the show."
— Jessie Biele • Advance
"Jody Madaras' choreography keeps the abbreviated ensemble stepping high and fast."
— Lee Davis • Southhampton Press
"A wonderful production ..."
— Aileen Jacobson • The New York Times
"His dedication to Pemberville is evident in the good works he continues to perform there." — Polly Weitzel • Sentinel-Tribune
In addition to serving as the first professional Artistic Director of the newly restored Pemberville Opera House, Mr. Madaras has also written/directed/performed eight new musical revues for the old theatre, including:
- An Evening of Gershwin (2000)
- An Evening of Cole Porter (2001)
- Patriots of Freedom (2002) - a revue based on the true war stories of several Freedom Township veterans.
- An Evening of Frank Loesser (2003)
- An Evening of Irving Berlin (2006)
- An Evening of Rodgers, Hart and Hammerstein (2007)